Our most popular tour. What’s a forestay you ask? The original word is fore-stay (the cables and rigging that hold the mast up on sailboats). See you just learned something already. It's our most popular tour because four hours on board is really a perfect amount of time to get away from the busy lake traffic of the downtown area which gets really crowded during peak seasons. We can take you to our favorite spots for clean wind and clear water for swimming and lounging on board or on water. Here you can have a snack or picnic lunch while we anchor. Note: We highly recommend to bring a picnic or snacks for tours of this length
WHERE TO MEET
We will be boarding at one of the public docks downtown Kelowna.
We will instruct as to where exactly you will be boarding after your reservation is complete.
WHAT TO BRING
- Food and beverages of your choice
- Non-marking white soled shoes or sandals
- No belts or clothing with sharp elements
- Swimsuits and towels
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Sun Hat
- Dry or warm change of clothes
- Cameras and chargers
- Windbreaker or rain coat (weather permitting)
- A good attitude and a sense of adventure
- The Captain and Crew
- Wifi speakers to play your preferred music
- Drinking water
- Floating foam tubes and dingy's
- Coolers with ice for cold storage
- DOT approved life vests
NOTE: Please leave ample time for parking downtown. The downtown area can be very busy during the summer months.
PARKING OPTIONS: On weekends and evenings there is free parking in the parkade of Okanagan Regional Library - Kelowna Branch, 1380 Ellis St or in the street level parking lot of City Hall at the corner of Water St and Doyle Ave.