Experience a glimpse of the “yacht life”. Once on board you will immediately have a great view of downtown Kelowna, the R.B. Bennett Bridge, West Kelowna, Knox mountain and even as far as Traders Cove to the North, and The Hotel Eldorado south of the bridge.
We promise to stay clear of any deserted islands on this tour.
WHERE TO MEET
We will be boarding at one of the public docks downtown Kelowna and will instruct as to where exactly you will be boarding after your reservation is complete.
WHAT TO BRING
- Food and beverages of your choice
- Non-marking white soled shoes or sandals
- No belts or clothing with sharp elements
- Swimsuits and towels
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Sun Hat
- Dry or warm change of clothes
- Cameras and chargers
- Windbreaker or rain coat (weather permitting)
- A good attitude and a sense of adventure
- The Captain and Crew
- Wifi speakers to play your preferred music
- Drinking water
- Floating foam tubes and dingy's
- Coolers with ice for cold storage
- DOT approved life vests
NOTE: Please leave ample time for parking downtown. The downtown area can be very busy during the summer months.
PARKING OPTIONS: On weekends and evenings there is free parking in the parkade of Okanagan Regional Library - Kelowna Branch, 1380 Ellis St or in the street level parking lot of City Hall at the corner of Water St and Doyle Ave.